Friday, August 10, 2007

Long After





Long after the long flight. Long after being greeted by balloons, flowers, banners, and best friends. Long after GI Joes, Annie Oakleys, Tacky Tourists and Hebert Hoover said hello. Long after the last of my Chipotle burrito has been picked from my teeth and been replaced with sandy grit (I need to stop smiling when the wind is blowing dirt). Long after sweat has replaced the glorious ice cold refreshment of jumping into the Punch Bowls. Long after the icing has been wiped off Delaney's face. Long after Paris has returned to normal life and her sacrilegious ways. Long after Michelle and Mike's 8 minute wedding ceremony. Long after Kelly and Bryan have returned from the honeymoon. Long after I swept many a game night (just kidding but who can refute it?). Long after baby showers are over. Long after tears and laughter with life long friends. Long after early morning coffee talks and late night ice cream runs. Long after parting hugs and kisses were given.

I long after it all again. Thanks for an awesome time at home. Miss You.

[Photos:Christy/Drea/Cait;Laney's B-day;Michelle's Rehearsal;Hunter's Photo of Cait/Kelly]

2 comments:

rmjones911 said...

Hey Cait,

I am glad to see you are finally back in the blogging world. Definitely like the new format. Thanks for your email. It is back to being almost hot out here (low 90s) but still never get tired of Colorado. We are having a bday dinner for dad tonight and I am making my soon to be legendary burgers. Hope you were able to get the link for my news spot. C ya!

CAITLIN said...

Ry-Love it that you are so on top of things! I saw the article from KOAA, but the video feed kept stopping before it got to your interview. So I just know Rob's part over and over. Are you reaching celeb status over there in the CSP? Love you. -CC