Friday, May 30, 2008

living the good life

So this is the infamous string cheese loving hip-hop dancing trying to be just like K8 sister...Dev Dev. I arrived in Zambia well guess two days ago but I am still very off with my time but truly time has no meaning when you are with the people you love. We are currently staying at this idk Zoo? i guess it s more of a wild animal park rescue area lol. Anyways I have go ten to see some lions and monkeys when my sister and I took a little stroll in the park. I have also met some entertaining Duchies. Some girls from Holland made us a delectable dinner welcoming me to Zambia. After dinner I was exhausted and I tried to get some sleep. only to be woken from my slumber by a punch to the face. Yes my sister punched me in the face! Wow I really missed her.I also might want to warn you that my sister doesn't have it so bad out here. I will admit I am tired from my massage and sauna experience.....and a nice hot shower. So it is a good thing I am about to relax and watch a movie! Yep Zambia is not what I expected at all. I wonder if Caitlin has really even seen a snake.. maybe she just likes attention. She prolly doest even have a village I guess I will find out when i leave Lusaka in a few days.. until then I will have to wonder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear of Dev-Dev's safe arrival! - Aunt Beth

rmjones911 said...

dev you are funnier than i remember you must have found some comedy skills on that flight

Anonymous said...

i read your blog its too nice from other,mine also creative,respected friend Want to make money from internet thousands of dollars on net,no scam,100% geniune
just go to http://www.noinvestmentbusiness.blogspot.com