Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Care Packages

Thank you to all of you who have sent me AWESOME letters and packages here! People are always asking what type of things I want/need out here, so here is my latest list! But most importantly I love getting letters and pictures from you all!

Canned tuna/chicken
Trail Mix
Beef Jerky
Raisins
Dried Fruit
Brown Sugar
Oatmeal
AA Batteries
Magazines
Books
Skittles/Starburst/Gummy Bears/Peachios/Any fruity candy
Paper/Pens for my village kids
Bubble Gum/Candy for kids in my village
Any kind of ball/game for kids in my village

Thanks! Send any mail to me at: PO BOX 630569 Choma, Zambia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cait! I just sent you a package a few days ago so it should be arriving in the next couple of days. I'm SO glad you included that list because I spent forever roaming the aisles trying to figure out what you would need by thinking of what I would need if I were in Africa living in a village with Cobras under my bed, and it's harder than it sounds!!!